Thursday, September 17, 2026

New Tiny Home

newtinyhome It's been a nightmare, but for a nightmare it was somewhat sane. I uploaded a video and I already thinking about re-doing it. Trying to get some more pictures up in the living room and new chester drawer and mirror mirror on the wall to tell who's the flairest of em all, woo. Sorry for not updating this thing more. If you actually read this, I'd like to thank you from the bottom of my heart. If you don't well you can go F, that's right I said F yourself. :( :) It's just that simple, I'd like to make a hit show. If you really think about how crazy that sounds from a guy with one friend and show string budget you can understand why it doesn't exist. :( Well I'm trying to get back into Call of Duty, but that's going terrible. So I got a new home to go to lick my wounds to just get out of the original house. So, if the year ended today I would feel half full. I'd like to say I'm out, but not down and out. So I'm going to dust off the Xbox controller and become a twitch streamer. Just not to the unrealistic standard that I have for it. So here's to twitch in a few. I'm out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Tiny Home

newtinyhome It's been a nightmare, but for a nightmare it was somewhat sane. I uploaded a video and I already thinking about re-doing ...